So apparently some crazy cooky lady named Suze nominated me for some award that makes no sense to me, but it makes me giggle intensely so I am okay with it. She was nominated by ShoeboxofM, and apparently Suze thought I just had to be nominated too.
Drum roll please!!!!!
I have been nominated for the Liebster award! Whatever that is. o_o Apparently I’m supposed to arbitrarily answer some questions (11 of them, to be accurate!) Basic award rules are loosely as follows: answer the questions that were sent to you, be sure and ping back the sender (put their web addy in the post somewhere), paste that award onto the post and/or your very own blog. find a few blogs you like and nominate the person for the award. Make up questions then, send the questions, (for some reason it seems to be 11 of them) to the people you nominate…it’s a weirdly wonderful/horrible chain-mail-letter of a blog..
So… Now that all that gibber jabber is out of the way, onto the 11 questions asked of me by Suze :
- When did you discover that you needed to write? When I found my brain imploding upon itself with an intense desire to write gobbly gook on the world wide web.
- What exactly were you doing as you came to this conclusion? Changing a babies poopy diaper.
- Who is your favorite author and why? Aside from myself, right? Of course. Hmm… I would have to say Terry Brooks.
- Which book changed the way you think? and How? The Sword Of Shannara – When Hendel saved Menion Leah, then went on to use himself as bait in the Pass of Jade, it really showed his true character and how others ought to be when in concern for their friends lives.
- Describe yourself using COLOR only! purple, black, red, lime, blue
- If you could have a “do-over” of any conflict in your life, what would you change? WHY? I would have tried to be less of an typical pain in the neck to my mother because I would like for her to not have the painful memories of how horrible I was.
- Tattoos? Why or why not? Yes, one, because I got tired of people asking me what my name was and I didn’t want to have to pin a name-tag to myself every time I walked out the door.
- How did you decide on your blog’s name and is it significant in some way? I came up with Sunken Thought because a lot of what I blog about is stuff I have kept in the dark deep crevices of my mind, kind of like a sunken boat at the bottom of an ocean, and it is significant because it kind of reminds me of all the lost treasures that were recovered upon finding the Titanic.
- What is the strangest thing you have ever done? I put one of my kids on my head, then put the other wrapped around my neck and pretended I was a air plane falling from the sky as I landed backwards on the couch.
- Was it a spur of the moment decision to do that strange thing or did you really think about it first? Spur of the moment – the kids wanted to climb on me and they were having so much fun. I figured I should too!
- Most people can easily define themselves as either “cat” or “dog” people….are you a “blue-footed boobie” or a “elephant seal” and why? blue-footed boobie because I’m a rare gem not found often in the wild HAHAHAHA
Thank you, Suze, you crazy little lady, for nominating me. Now for MY 11 questions for my nominees!
- What is one characteristic about your blog that you think really stands out the most?
- Who is your favorite character from a book? WHY?!
- In what way is your blog unique, in your eyes?
- Do you prefer to stand out or fit in? How do you stand out/fit in?
- Pegasus, Chimera, or Cockatrice ? What color ? WHY?!
- Pick two : Leather, latex, sparkle, or shine? Explain Reasoning!
- What is your favorite dream about?
- Who are two of your favorite all time writers/bloggers?
- What do you feel is important in a blog?
- Dance or harlem shake?
- If you could do anything in the world, what would it be and who would you do it with? WHY?!