Well… Holy … How in the world? I’ve been nominated for an award, again! Golly gee wiz, I didn’t see that coming! I’m honestly surprised, considering how off the wall most of my posts are! Haha From my knowledge, the award is intended to not just acknowledge fellow bloggers but to acknowledge bloggers who are an inspiration, or “ray of sunshine” I suppose. I was nominated by ShoeOnTheMoon, who actually has a rather interesting blog! I actually spent … About 20 minutes reading it before remembering, “Oh yea, I was nominated by them for an award! Better get to it!” Either way, here goes!
Here are The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you .
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award.
- Write 11 new questions for them to answer.
- What was the most groundbreaking news that changed your life lately? … Well, I would have to say the news that my Aunt has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. That kind of drastically crushed my world.
- What’s your favourite drink? … Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
- Do you watch sports? Which team/athlete do you cheer for? … Nope, I rather play than watch!
- Are you of conservative or liberal views? … I would say I am of both views, to a degree. I’m more of a libertarian than either though.
- Who is your favourite author and why? … Terry Brooks would have to be my favourite author, mainly because some of the stuff Terry writes, though fantasy, has really good lessons and a darn good story!
- Do you know the name of every bone in your body? … Uhm… Nope.
- What’s the one flaw of modern society you’d like to see changed in the next 5 years? … A true lack of humanitarianism. We spend too much time fighting and not nearly enough time celebrating the gift that is humanity.
- Who/what inspired you to start blog? Who/what still does? … I had actually thought to write for some time, I just never really thought blogging would be the answer. I was inspired by my good friend and older doppleganger, Suze.
- What is the thing you had when you were a child that kids these days don’t have? … Respect & manners. I see all kinds of kids today being absolute jerks to their parents for no good reason. I know I wasn’t a perfect little angel but I don’t think I was as bad as most the kids I see these days who openly hit parents and family members, lock them out of cars, and slew “I hate you” around when they don’t get their way.
- What was your highlight of today? … Cuddling my girls while sitting back watching some Sofia the First.
- Is the glass half-empty or half-full? … I prefer to wonder how much it weighs.
Apparently I’m supposed to nominate 11 people, but that doesn’t mean you have to accept. You’re free to simply ignore me! 😛
- Obsolete Childhood
- Along The Side Of The Road
- Success Inspirer’s World
- Let The Light In
- A Mother Of All Trades
- Giggles & Tales
- Passion Through Poetry
- Too Full To Write
- Reality Through Fiction
- According To Greta
The people I’ve nominated, I’ve either openly followed, or shadow-followed like a stalker in the night, creeping upon their page like an unseen nightmare. Just kidding, I love all you bloggers out there in the blogosphere! You entertain me 😀
Anywho, onto MY questions for my nominees, should they choose to accept!
- If you could sum yourself up into one single word, what would that word be and why?
- What is it that drew you to the world of blogging?
- What was your intention for your blog, and have you strayed from your original ideas?
- Do you enjoy being apart of a large blogging community? Why/Why Not?
- Who is someone that inspires you? How do they inspire you?
- Sun, rain, or snow? Why?
- If you had the option to change one aspect of your blog, what would it be? Why?
- What is one of your favorite blog pages to read?
- Do you prefer to write long posts, or short?
- Giraffe, zebra, or horse? Why?
- Can you pat your head while rubbing your belly?