Oh my goodness, Suze you whily rascal! I’ve been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blog Award, and I’m absolutely flabbergasted as to how she thinks I deserve this! I freaking love you woman, you deserved it but not me… Anyhow, onto what the award is for!
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
The Rules: If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post).. Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
3. Answer the following MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links.
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here).
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
So the first rule says I have to thank the silly mad hatter I mean Suze who nominated me lol thank you Suze!!! You silly woman. There are probably a bajillion links to her blog all over my blog because she is my #1 stalker, and also #1 stalkiee! For those who can’t find the links, there’s probably close to half a dozen in this post alone haha
You do not need to be nominated to make nominations!
What is your name? Shay
Where are you from? Oregon
How long have you been blogging and why did you start? Alternate question if you have answered this previously: Why do you continue to blog and does it meet your original expectations? Gosh, I’ve been blogging for half a year now. It started out as a way of trying to clear my head of all my thoughts. I think a lot, about a wide variety of things. Sometimes I need some help with what to blog about, since there are too many thoughts swarming around inside my head! Being given a topic really helps me narrow my thoughts into one semi-coherent string of words which turns into a post!
What are you most proud of? I’m most proud of my children, they are so bright and amazing, even when they’re driving mommy bonkers!
What are your blogging goals? Honestly I just want something that my kids can look back on and reflect upon later in life and just know from reading my drivel that yes, they come from pure grade A crazy stock ! I got it from my mom, and my kids got it from me!
How do you spend your free time? If I’m not taking care of my kids, I’m either sleeping or blogging!
State five random facts about you.
I hate watching sports but love to play sports.
I was 5′ 9 before having kids.
I have given birth naturally 3 times.
I think royal purple, black, and lime green are the three most amazing colors ever when put together either in clothing, or paintings.
I own and know how to handle and care for a Beretta U22 Neos, as well as an HP22A.
As for nominating anyone, there is only one person whose blogs I’ve been able to keep up with lately aside from the one who nominated me, anyone else who would care to accept the award is more than welcome to!
Nam H Nguyen of Reality Through Fiction