So unbeknownst to me, I was nominated for this award twice. Apparently, Suze nominated me for this the same day Rashida nominated me! Holy diddles. I didn’t realize I was so gosh darned popular!!! So thank you, to both Suze and Rashida, for being such absolute sweethearts.
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions. The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions. If any of the questions asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
The 3 questions that I need to answer:
- Do you see blogging as a future career or just a side hobby?
- Who has made the biggest impact on your life?
- What is your greatest strength and what is your gravest weakness?
Well, I honestly just see blogging as an outlet of ideas and I enjoy doing it for fun really. Getting my thoughts out into the open in the world and seeing how others react is fascinating, so I would have to say it’s more of just a really fun hobby.
Biggest impact on my life… I think that would have to be my mom, followed quickly by my husband then my children. If it weren’t for my mom, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
I personally believe that my greatest strength is also my greatest weakness. That would have to be either my OCD or my bluntness. You see, they sort of go hand in hand. If I’m not brutally honest, and I mean literally speaking my mind as it comes to me, I kind of twitch and fidget and blunder until I finally just scream/yell it. My OCD comes in many different forms, but it is part of my OCD that created my bluntness. That and the fact that I got tired of being a bad person by lying. I find honestly is truly the best policy. If I hurt your feelings, sorry, but there is only one special snowflake in my life and that’s my mom. Even with her, I’m still honest, I just tend to pick my words a tad bit more carefully sometimes.
I am a rule breaker, so instead of nominating people, I’m opening this up for anyone to nominate themselves. Those who wish to nominate themselves, here are my three questions for you.
- What about life brings a smile to your face?
- If you could pick three things to take with you to a deserted island, what would you bring?
- Retell a life experience that altered your perspective, and how did it change your perspective?
Well, that’s all for this award today! Happy blogging!